Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My tears sustain





If my tears could speak up my hurt
they would tell you how much i cried...
i know tonight i'm so scared,
so scared to love, my fear i hide...

If my wounds would speak up wordz,
they would describe, how i died...
i know today, my heart just burns,
with every thought, which gets me blind...
If my heart would live again
,to repeat my tragedy of loving so wild...

i know it would refill the pain,
embrace the sorrow i cant abide...
If my past would mention the losts,
through my life, that i have had...
never complete, never be whole,
within the destruction, i have subside...

so could my tears speak the feelings?
could my wounds reliefe that pain?
could my heart ignore the callings,
of a death thats decent, throughout the rain?
could my Past ignore the shadings??
of an eternal sadness, that'll repeat again?

If i have never lived so happily,
would my death be in vain?
would i continue the past so awfully,
would simply the bruises of tears-sustain????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like you page i would like to be a friends of urs add me please

shodown301@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Self punishment ;

I have tried so hard, to change
and i have changed my only being
i lived a feeling, so damn strange
as if i experience, my own dying

all that love taken away
an electrical shock through my soul
extinuating everything in the way
i wish in love, i've never fall

i was attonished by the love you gave
seems you have fooled me, all those days
to say i love you, you were brave
but never explained, true meaning of words

i have been prisoned, in your land
a heart i thought in you i found
i have been chained, and i was glad
now i see, i'm fooled so bad!

i have loved you, with all my senses
i have opened the gate to your love
i have been drifting in the sea of your love,
til i was lost, endlessly in my questions

you said you loved me, now you dont
i wish you'd leave me, but you wont
i am so hanging, in the middle
i feel as if, i'm a toy in a riddle

now i surrender everything,
i need no reason, for me to live
i hate the joy, you oneday bring
i hate the love, you used to give

as if i beg you, for a single moment
i'm lost, without you i have no clue
for that i'll live a life of self punishment
for falling in love, with someone like you


20/march - 3:10am...

=)